Monday, January 18, 2010

Bedroom Balcony-NO IMAGE

JAN 18th 10:38AM - Kodak Color Film, ISO 200, Shutter Speed: 30 seconds

Come back again some other day…


Last night, I was woken up by a flash of lightning & the immediate rumbling of thunder. Santa Cruz has been plagued with storms all week. There have been a handful of Severe Weather Warnings: from flash floods to tornadoes (wait, don‘t I live in California?)! It looks like Winter has come pouring in! This is definitely not my preferred season. I like rain, but only in romantic amounts; just enough to make you feel sentimental. Torrential downpours are depressingly drowning. I can’t wait to bathe in sunlight again!

This day didn't yield a picture. I think it was way too dark and I didn't let enough light in to compensate. There is one other day later in January that didn't pan out. C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment