Friday, January 15, 2010

Verve Cappuccino


JAN 15th 12:46PM - Kodak Color Film, ISO 200, Shutter Speed: 4 seconds

Yes, sexy CAN be available in a coffee cup…!


Verve Café in Capitola has become my second home. It’s interesting how a couple of weeks ago I thought that Pogonip Park would be my sanctuary. There’s just something about the vibe in this place that keeps me coming back; not to mention their ridiculously delicious espresso! As a creature of habit, I consistently order a small cappuccino as soon as I walk in. It’s getting to the point where the baristas flash me their smile of recognition whenever I come up to the counter; and damn does that feel good!

This place is my Cheers, except they don’t know my name - but they sure do know what I like to drink and how I like it made.

No comments:

Post a Comment