Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lulu Carpenter’s Patio


JAN 17th 11:20AM - Kodak Color Film, ISO 200, Shutter Speed: 10 seconds

Each step along the way is worth taking as long as it gets you closer to where you know you belong…


In just three weeks I’ll be rejoining the classroom! I’m taking a French class to get reacquainted with one of the most beautiful languages in the world (if I do say so myself). I need to be completely prepared when my future job at Bon Appetit sends me to Paris to document the latest in Haute Cuisine! I’m hoping to be fluent by the time I get my MFA in Photography. Thinking about the future is remarkably intoxicating. The next few years is going to be an interesting climb.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the past. Of the places that no one talks about and some rarely remember. Looks of secrets and affairs.

    ----> Means I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine! I never thought about it in that context, but WOW what an amazing perspective! Thank you for sharing that...

    ReplyDelete