Monday, January 4, 2010

West Cliff @ Sunset



JAN 4th 4:46pm - Kodak Color Film, ISO 200, Shutter Speed: 1 sec
ond

Growing up requires moving out...

Trying to leave this beautiful place has been mysteriously difficult. But this time, I am hell bent on making it happen! It's not that SC has been a miserable place to live. Quite the contrary: I like to think that I did A LOT of my growing up here. It's provided such a nurturing place for me to not only figure out, but mold the
kind of person I can be proud of.

My sights are aimed dead on San Francisco - 2 years or BUST! I see it as the setting for continued self discovery. Although, I've never lived there, it has ALWAYS felt like home to me. It fills me with a profound sense of promise & magic. This is the place that will set my dreams in motion.


I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment