Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Guitar - NO IMAGE

JAN 27th 9:45AM - Kodak Color Film, ISO 200, Shutter Speed: 4/5 seconds
It’s time to sing a new tune…

I’ve had this instrument since I was 18 years old. I really should be a much better player than I am, but I never gave it enough focus. That seems to be a theme in my life thus far. Since this year is all about change for me, I have a feeling that this trend is on its way out. This whole new outlook on life seems like a shedding of the skin or perhaps something even more powerful - like a metamorphosis. I’m very much looking forward to the process as well as the end result.

This is the other day that didn't produce a photo. I'm really disappointed that I didn't get the lighting in this picture right. It was taken at such a wacky angle that I bet it would've looked cool if it had actually turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment