Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lightshow


JAN 24th 10:06AM - Kodak Color Film, ISO 200, Shutter Speed: 4.5 minutes w/a tripod


This is how you’ll find me - even in the blinding darkness…

I recently read a book that explores the concept of Soulmates. The author talked about seeing a certain light in the eyes or over the right shoulder of the person with whom you’re fated to have a lasting and mystical connection. I wonder if everyone has experienced that sensation of having met someone for the first time, but feeling like you’ve known them for a lifetime…or two. I think this recognition -completely inexplicable and deeply seeded- is what that light symbolizes. The notion is utterly romantic, so of course the proud sap that I am, I connected with it on every level!

No comments:

Post a Comment