Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Water Drain


JAN 20th 9:49AM - Kodak Color Film, ISO 200, Shutter Speed: 7 seconds


Always allow for changes in the current…

I’m not sure if the week’s worth of rain has anything to do with it, but I’ve been entertaining a deluge of grandiose thoughts about change and displacement. For a while, I’ve comfortably and even happily resigned myself to a particular path. It may be the pre-midlife crisis talking but, anything can happen! What I know to be true right this second can be completely different a month from now, a year from now, 5 years from now.

All I know is I’m not ruling anything out : the good, the bad, or the ugly. I’m prepared to have my s#*t kicked by love, life, etc. And once the dust settles, I’m hoping that I’ll be standing strong and doing what matters most to me, with a genuine smile on my face & a camera in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment