Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Row of doorbells


JAN 26th 11:30AM - Kodak Color Film, ISO 200, Shutter Speed: 3.5 seconds


Nothing feels better than when something meets (or exceeds) your expectations…

I’m really starting to like taking close up shots like this. Since the pinhole camera has infinite depth of field, I can get inches away from my subject without it getting blurry - well, at least when I can manage to keep the camera still enough. As challenging as this project has been, I’m really starting to get into my groove and enjoy every aspect of it: from hunting for an image to writing about what inspired me. It’s created a new set of routines for me that’s added so much to my day to day.

The vignetting effect in this photo is crazy! I wish I would've angled on the door bells a bit more, but other than that I'm fairly happy with this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment